Public Talk Schedule
Stress Reduction and Counselling Services
Learning to Manage Anxiety, Depression, Pain &
Peace: it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
What We Do
We are Registered Clinical Counsellors offering:
1. individual counselling
2. group programs
3. workplace programs
- in person or telephone/skype counselling if you are unable to attend
- counselling for anxiety, depression
- counselling for improving wellbeing, quality of life
- contemplative counselling/psychotherapy
- mindfulness counselling, deepening practice
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction programs tailored to the needs
of your organization.
We have designed and presented programs for:
Contact us today to design a program that meets the needs of your workplace!
- Fraser Health Authority
- Crown Counsel & staff of the Criminal Justice Branch
- BC Nurses Association
- Vancouver Community College
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Vancouver Public Library
- Numerous elementary & high schools in the lower mainland
- UBC, research studies on concentration, mind wandering, emotional reactivity
Marian has been interviewed by:
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and
nonjudgmentally. Paying attention in this way is believed to be healing in and of itself.|
- Jon Kabat-Zinn
Visitors Since 1 April 2007
© Mindful Living 2004-2013
203A 2678 West Broadway